- Required Experience: None
- Key Skills: Organization, Microsoft Office
- Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
- Location: Holbrok, New York
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to help support our sales team, improve our internal administration, and assist in overall organizational efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support Sales staff and activities. This might include keeping client files up to date, assisting with orders, and keeping and managing schedules.
- Answer phones with professionalism and courtesy
- Support internal operations.
- Maintain and organize files, and data entry.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Takes notes and minutes at group meetings.
- Other administrative tasks may be required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. associate’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- Organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- No experience necessary.
- Full-time in office.
- If you are smart and capable looking for rewarding work, this is a position for you.